Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Summer of Peach Pies

I can't even count how many batches of these peach pies I made this summer! 
There are two reasons they were pretty much constently popping out of the oven:
1.  So easy to make!
2.  Sooooo yummmmy!
Really, they're so easy!  Just chop up some peaches,
 throw in some sugar, flour, and vanilla to coat the peaches...
exact measurements not necessary...
fold 'em into some dough (no, I did not make the dough myself...
that would make them NOT easy)...and voila... delicious peach pies!
Throughout the summer, there were boysenberry and cherry varieties as well,
 but peach was the stand-out favorite!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Danielle said...

YUMMMMM!!! These look delicous! I clearly left during the wrong summer. :) Have you tried doing a combo of mostly peaches with some boysenberries mixed in?