Monday, April 25, 2011

The Himalayas






















Just came across this picture and thought I'd share a silly story.

Do you know where my baking career started?
Well, it started in the Himalayas.
In the summer of 2008, I found myself in the middle of India
with a mean craving for cinnamon rolls.
So, what did I do?
I made some cinnamon rolls, of course!
At the time, I really didn't think it was going to work.
Let me tell you, rolling cinnamon rolls out with the side of a 
dirty Nalgene bottle is less than ideal.
But they still tasted pretty beyond yummy
especially compared to everything else I'd been cookin' up over the last month.

Hope you're having a wonderful Spring day!
Photobucket
P.S. Can you believe how tan I am in that picture?!
I guess that's what happens when you don't really go inside for an entire month.
Okay, maybe a little of it's caked on dirt...but let's just pretend it's all tan.

No comments: