Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Monday Night Dinner


Meet my friends:  Jackie, Jennie, Jolie, and Tarrah.
Yes, there are a lot of J's in our group.
We all met when we joined the same sorority at UW almost 10 years ago.
(Ten years ago...that makes me feel old.)
In our sorority, we had mandatory chapter dinner every Monday night.
After college, the Monday night dinner tradition continued.
Because I've been away from Seattle for the past five years
(again, I feel old...I've been out of college for five years!),
I haven't been to too many MND's.
This Monday I hosted my first one!
After dinner I taught my friends all my cookie decorating secrets.
Okay, I don't really have any secrets...but I showed them how it's done.
Very impressed with their decorating skills!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love this!!! I miss you girls, and the cookies look great!

I hope you also said the purpose to make it an official MND. :)

love, boat